Got an idea for a web, mobile or tablet application? Don’t know where to start or already have complete specifications for your product? No problem, we have you covered no matter where you are in the process – from brainstorming a product’s requirements to redesigning an existing application to designing and developing a product from the ground up. Whether it’s strategy, design or development, you can count on us to guide you throughout the entire project life-cycle.
iOS at a Glance
With more than 500,000 different iPhone and iPad apps available, success on the App Store is down to more than just development. It requires an end to end approach starting at research and concept development.
- More than 500,000 different apps available for download from the Apple App Store
- More than 25 billion downloads to date
- There are currently more than 150 million iPhones in use worldwide
- 5 different iPhone devices able to run apps
- 3 different iPad devices able to run apps
- iPod touches all able to run apps
Android at a Glance
There are more than 450,000 different apps available for Android devices. Making yours stand out requires more than just development – it needs an end to end app creation cycle that starts with solid research and concept development.
- More than 450,000 different apps available for download from the various Android app stores
- More than 15 billion downloads to date
- There are more than 40 different handsets running the Android iOS
- There are currently more than 190 million Android devices in use globally
- Whereas native apps are developed specifically to run on proprietary devices or platforms, a web app is effectively a website which is designed and created to look like a native app but that is compatible with multiple platforms
- Web apps don’t rely upon a third party app store for distribution and, instead, users can find your app through search engines and other means
- Unlike native apps, they don’t have to be downloaded in advance to be used and can instead simply be used within a web browser
- Web apps are a great option particularly where an app is required largely to show and interact with online based content